Lunch Box Hummus Wraps
I have to give my husband props for this recipe. This was the result of and exhausted day and his creative spirit but this recipe quickly became one our our favorite lunch box recipes! Super easy and so tasty!
- Fajita Flour Tortillas (Our preferred size is smaller but any tortilla will do)
- Sabra Supremely Spicy Hummus (Again just our preference)
- Red, Orange or Yellow Bell Pepper
- Red Onion
- Banana Peppers
- Spread hummus onto tortialla
- Add spinach, diced tomato, onion, sliced bell pepper, and banana peppers to wrap
- Wrap and enjoy
Seriously so easy and tasty. Obviously add any veggies you enjoy but give our recipe a try and let me know what you think!